Rider Reward’s Program
This program is our way of rewarding you for making Paris Harley-Davidson® your choice for all things Harley-Davidson®. This program is offered to all customers at no cost, subject to the program terms and conditions. Reward points are available for making purchases, and bonus points are available for attending special events.
How It Works
You will receive 1 point for every $1.00 you spend at Paris Harley-Davidson® in Parts, MotorClothes® and Service (excluding specially priced items, taxes, on-line purchases and certain service procedures including, but not limited to, inspections, collision and warranty work, see store for details). Your first rewards coupon is available at 250 points. You can decide to cash out your points for a $10 coupon, or save your points for a higher value coupon.
Paris Harley-Davidson® H.O.G. Chapter members will be able to earn 1.2 points for every eligible dollar spent, and opposed to one point for every dollar spent for normal members. In addition to points on purchases, customers may earn bonus points for attending special events and meetings. There may also be special “double point” days in which you can earn extra points on your purchases.
Points Required for Redemption
500 points $25 Gift Certificate
1,000 points $50 Gift Certificate
2,000 points $100 Gift Certificate
5,000 points $250 Gift Certificate
10,000 points $500 Gift Certificate
How to Track Your Points
Points are accumulated through purchases and special events and will be posted within 24-72 hours. You can access your account by visiting www.parisharley.com and clicking the Rider Rewards tab.
How to Access Your Account Online
Your membership number and access code are on the back of your card right under the barcode (the membership number is directly under the barcode in the format HJXXXX). The security code is below that number, which is a combination of letters and numbers, and is used one time only to access your account online.
Please note: if you are having trouble setting up access, you may be entering zeros as the letter O and vice versa. Zeros are typically thinner than the letters.
After entering your reward number and security code, will then have an opportunity to establish a username and password. You must then provide a valid email address, and within a few minutes you will be sent an activation link you must click on to access your account. Please check your spam, trash, and junk email folders for this email if you are having trouble locating the activation email.
Terms & Conditions
- We have updated our point redemption to allow you the customer to receive more reward points. Starting March 31, 2011 any Points earned with Paris Harley-Davidson® Rider Reward membership expire on March 31st of every calendar year. Points earned this year will expire March 31st, 2012. Points will not rollover to the following year.
- Points are automatically credited to your Rewards account with each purchase at Paris Harley-Davidson®. Rewards are available 24-72 hours after purchase. For every bonus event your card must be presented for scanning purposes.
- Reward card can only be used by the original customer who joined the program or a member of their immediate household. Picture ID may be required and only the Paris Harley-Davidson® Rider Rewards account holder may redeem points or Reward Certificates.
- Employees of Paris Harley-Davidson® are not eligible for the program. Anyone with a store discount for any reason will not be eligible to participate. Points and Reward Certificates have no cash value and any unused rewards will not be placed on a customer account.
- Paris Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to discontinue Paris Harley-Davidson® Rider Rewards Customer Loyalty Program privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member’s point balance if points have been issued, received, or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program. Paris Harley-Davidson® also reserves the right to modify or cancel Paris Rewards Customer Loyalty Program at any time.
- All points are given at the discretion of Paris Harley-Davidson®. Points can be changed, removed or added at any time and hold no cash value.
- Any or all discrepancies are decided by the Paris Harley-Davidson® management and the decision is final. Cannot be combined with any other discount.